Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

WTB Affinity

I've read how it's possible to buy and sell affinities by killing or dying to another player in a rival kingdom.  As I've never done this before I'm curious as to how it works; epic islands only or would this feature apply to chaos as well?

In any case, anyone who can fill me in on this information accurately would be appreciated.  With that being said I might be interested in buying an affinity in Carpentry if anyone on pvp servers would care to let me pay you and kill your face.  Message me or comment with offers please, and we'll negotiate on the details!

Yes works on Chaos too. Both toons need to be prem and have 20 fight skill if I remember correctly. Along with being from different kingdoms.

Yes works on Chaos too. Both toons need to be prem and have 20 fight skill if I remember correctly. Along with being from different kingdoms.

This is correct :) 

hmm i have an alt that is unused and has carp affinity :ph34r:

hmm i have an alt that is unused and has carp affinity :ph34r:

I'll pm you with an offer.

I have the Large Metal Shield affinity, if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer Vanya, but no thanks.  I'm mostly just looking for Carpentry affinity.

hey Slick sorry to hijack your thread but I was wondering about this affinity thing as well.

What does different kingdoms mean? Can one of them be "Freedom Isles" , and the other be one of the other Kingdoms on Chaos?

Thanks

Yes, freedom isles is considered as a kingdom. So one player can be freedomer, but another has to find a kingdom to join.

Yes, freedom isles is considered as a kingdom. So one player can be freedomer, but another has to find a kingdom to join.

TY