Sign in to follow this  
Evarya

Easter Eggs WTD

I am looking for up to 50 Easter Eggs. Happy to buy individually or the lot in 1 hit. 

To find the price of your egg, click on it while its in your Inventory, select 'get price', and the answer will be displayed in Events page. The price is different for each egg due to the quality. This is the price I'm happy to pay.

Please post to Evarya.

Edited by Evarya

got a price your willing to pay?

Im willing to pay for the kingdom price for each egg.

Ok maybe I am out of the loop with nicknames for money but what would be a "kingdom price" in wurm coins please? ;-)

I might have an egg or two for sale if the price is good.

Who do we mail to and what is kingdom price in Silver/Coppers?

By saying the kingdom price would depend of the quality of the egg. If you have the egg in your inventory, then click "get price"... and you will see in Events..the price, which will be in the copper range. This is the price I am willing to pay. Im sorry for any confusion on the matter, just looking for easter eggs and a fair trade for both parties. 

By saying the kingdom price would depend of the quality of the egg. If you have the egg in your inventory, then click "get price"... and you will see in Events..the price, which will be in the copper range. This is the price I am willing to pay. Im sorry for any confusion on the matter, just looking for easter eggs and a fair trade for both parties. 

Thanks for your interest, You can mail to Evarya and the price is determined by the quality of the egg, if you click on "get price" then you will know the value of the egg, this is the price im happy to pay, which is different for each egg due to the quality.