Sign in to follow this  
BibiWaffles

Mulit-Clients having character name on taskbar

There are a few games out there that this is already done, where each client running has the character name on the task bar window. please see image below for what i mean. 

ejstph.png

This would be a fantastic implementation for those of us with more than one toon who have a habit of loosing track which client is which toon on each monitor :P

• Like 12

Yes!!

[W DKSprocket] [W Sprocket] [W Sprockette] in taskbar would be nice instead of generic [Wurm Online]:)

Gawd, that would be awsome.  It is very frustrating, especially when switching between chars.   

+1 Best idea I've seen in a while, hope this gets added.

• Like 1

I don't know why this hasn't been done, big ass +1.  Give this guy some sleep powder, best suggestions I've seen in months.

• Like 1

This would make alt spam easier, and would hurt the market.

Cant see any way this would hurt the market at all, Wurm Assistant has sound alerts and popups for cool downs on spells or actions finished, plus sounds from the game, just an easier way to keep track of your clients. 

• Like 1

Nay-sayers can argue all they want, this is a practical idea that will benefit 99% of wurmians.. the dev team would be silly to pass this up.

w

Would rather see the game allow you to sign into multiple accounts FROM IN the game and be able to swap between them seamlessly.

Would probably cut down on potential memory leaks by having 1 client share resources between multiple logins.  I think the only real issue is how the in game multi-clients would handle a world redraw...