Sign in to follow this  
Inivican

Unable to register: NO REGISTER LINK APPEARS IN EMAIL

I think the email registration system is broken.  :(

The link for registering wouldn't appear at all. You aren't blocked but I don't see it.

By the way, there is still a link at the buttom of the page but it is irrelevant to the process of registering (I tried). 

How long do I have to wait for this to be corrected? 

have u checked on the spam folder on your email? seems to go there most of the time

Hi Inivican,

I've just tried registering myself, and it all seems fine here, you should have a message like this:

Hi!

Someone has requested that a new player should be created for your account on Wurm Online with the name <name>.

In order to finish the player creation, please click this link.

You have until 21 Apr 2014 04:58:02 GMT before the reserved name is made available to other players.

Please enjoy!

Its possible that it's been detected as spam, and not allowing you to click on the link, try marking it as not spam, and see if the link becomes available.

Regards,

Retrograde

Edited by Retrograde

If you used the same e-mail address for your game account as you did for the forum, I would suggest using a permanent e-mail provider for the future security of your account. If you lose access to the e-mail address, you could end up losing access to the game account too.

have u checked on the spam folder on your email? seems to go there most of the time

I found it there first and I moved it to my inbox. No link showed. 

If you used the same e-mail address for your game account as you did for the forum, I would suggest using a permanent e-mail provider for the future security of your account. If you lose access to the e-mail address, you could end up losing access to the game account too.

I know, I am a sinister person when it comes to using emails. I will follow your advice.

How many times can I use the same email?

Hi Inivican,

I've just tried registering myself, and it all seems fine here, you should have a message like this:

Its possible that it's been detected as spam, and not allowing you to click on the link, try marking it as not spam, and see if the link becomes available.

Regards,

Retrograde

Ok, thank you so much! But as an extra precaution, I'll register with gmail because my hotmail client didn't even underline that link for me. 

Thank you all, I guess I'll see you all in game.

I know, I am a sinister person when it comes to using emails. I will follow your advice.

How many times can I use the same email?

You can create up to 5 accounts on one e-mail address.