Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

Do MoH JK and wild all have the same map or are those maps different.

Thanks in advance

Q: Do MoH JK and wild all have the same map or are those maps different.

A: They all have different maps. For example, MR-H is alot more rocky and mountaineous than JK-H.

Thanks in advance

Can A bow be shot from Horseback? Moving Horseback? What other actions, if any, are possible on horseback?

Can A bow be shot from Horseback? Moving Horseback? What other actions, if any, are possible on horseback?

What I did on horseback already: Eating, drinking, fighting and butchering (but not fileting or turning hide into leather).

Oh and another one, anyone who's ridden a croc what its regular baseline speed.  Normally they're pretty fast so I'm curious.

Just asked rolf about this

<Drega> will crocs ever become rideable?

<&Rolf> they are if you have insane body control

i wonder what kind of body control we are looking at here... *strokes chin*

Edit: <&Rolf> nah wasn't ridable

so you can't ride them, don't know if this is gonna change *fingers crossed*

Edit 2: Rosie has just informed me she can ride her crocs so yay :D Her young greenish is going 11.42km/h atm and it takes passengers at the same speed  ;D

Rolf changed riding crocs as it was bugged (they went the direction you were facing so they ended up running sideways and backwards and such, was quite funny tbh xD... and also you didn't lose stamina whilst riding them, and gained stamina if you didn't have a full bar...) Now when you ride them they go about 4km/h -.-

On the upside, you can ride them into water and swim about on them ;)

• Like 1

I haven't replied to this because I haven't tested this and don't know. personally I'm no archer; but I do believe spying through spyglasses, eating meals, leading, fighting are all able to be done on horseback - haven't tested other actions.

Is it possible to get from a home server to the Golden Valley server? And if not, will it be possible before the home servers are World in Balanced??

Is it possible to get from a home server to the Golden Valley server? And if not, will it be possible before the home servers are World in Balanced??

No

A: Nope, portals are a one-way system from GV -> Home/Wild. Only the future will tell if it will be possible.

What happens if a deed is totaly drained of all its upkeep? Will it instantly disbsband or just after some time?

Is there a minimum distance between towers?

What happens if a deed is totaly drained of all its upkeep? Will it instantly disbsband or just after some time?

It will disband instantly.

Is there a minimum distance between towers?

50 tiles.

Going to give this thread a bump so hopefully it won't be read past or skipped.

How's everyone finding their wurming time? Fun? Learning lots? ;)

Do traps still vanish at every server restart?

No idea; I hadn't heard of them vanishing at server restarts before - but if it has been a problem for a while then I'm sure it is fixed/in the process of being fixed.

How dose current wurm naval warfare work? I want to know everything xD

i need someones help = How do i get to Freedom ? i am on the very north east side.  Have just come on again after a long time. and not informt at all

What about Portal ? i do not understand

Please help me to get my charakter to Freedom ! Please

There should be "Freedom stones" all over the map on random locations. Just use one of them and you will be teleported to freedom afaik.

There should be "Freedom stones" all over the map on random locations. Just use one of them and you will be teleported to freedom afaik.

disband it if its a homestead it takes 1 hour if its a village it takes 24hours. it will give you back the full deed and the upkeep.

Their were rumours of galleons being put in, true or false?

A: Don't listen to rumours :) I wouldn't trust them. I'm not sure if you've heard those, but I sure haven't ;)

How dose current wurm naval warfare work? I want to know everything xD

A: What's there to say xD  Well, you can attack animals from the side of a boat; I'm pretty sure you can also attack players from the side of a boat. Boat vs Boat I'm not sure about, and animals can be lead by the commander/driver of a boat but not by passengers. What else do you want/need to know?

i need someones help = How do i get to Freedom ? i am on the very north east side.  Have just come on again after a long time. and not informt at all

What about Portal ? i do not understand

Please help me to get my charakter to Freedom ! Please

A: There are "Freedom Stones" everywhere on JKH; should be some around on MRH and there's one in FL on GV.

What happens to my settelment? do i have to buy a new one?

A: When you switch server you'll have to disband your settlement. If you're on JKH/MRH there was a disbanding 'grace' period when you got refunded the deed and all the upkeep in it but that period has gone and passed already.

I have heard that some computer parts are not liked by wurm, such as processors and whatnot.. Does anyone know what these parts are so I can build a computer and not be hated? XD <3

All comments will be welcome!

I have:

Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 3GHz (overclocked)

Asus P5Q Mainboard

4 GB RAM

GF 9800 GT

And I can run at least two instances of Wurm at maximum settings (without shadows, one of the shadow settings seems to have a huge FPS impact) with at least 30 FPS.

edit:

Yea, I know. You asked for unliked parts, which I cannot provide. But at least I can give you some parts that seem to work very well.

I have heard that some computer parts are not liked by wurm, such as processors and whatnot.. Does anyone know what these parts are so I can build a computer and not be hated? XD <3

All comments will be welcome!

Wurm doesn't like ATI