Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

On 12/28/2023 at 8:05 AM, garforl said:

Why is the game called Wurm?

OK, from what I can remember Rolf told us back in beta, it's called Wurm as the Wurm is a mystical dragon - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_dragon - and his plan was that when certain requirements were met, the wurm would be unleashed to wreck havoc on the community, requiring everybody to work as team to bring it down, was supposed to be waaaaay stronger than normal dragons. Does my memory serve me correct @Rolf

• Like 1

So, I hit 50 fine carpentry last night. The Large Pantry Cupboard says it requires 50 fine carpentry to make. So why does the recipe list say my skill is too low to make this thing? What on earth else do I need? Why is this so cryptic?

WHY DOES WURM DO THIS???

Edited by FlatDevice

Did you get the message that you earned the title "Fine Carpenter"? Or does skill 50 just show up in the skill list? In latter case, there may be a sub decimal value missing. Else maybe try higher ql large nails/wooden beam to start. If everything fails, file a support ticket. :)

Edit: As to your capitalized last question: Wurm is a harsh mistress.

Edited by Ekcin

On 1/25/2024 at 11:49 AM, Ekcin said:

Did you get the message that you earned the title "Fine Carpenter"? Or does skill 50 just show up in the skill list? In latter case, there may be a sub decimal value missing. Else maybe try higher ql large nails/wooden beam to start. If everything fails, file a support ticket. :)

Edit: As to your capitalized last question: Wurm is a harsh mistress.

Heheh, I sure did get the title and everything -- but a friend let me know it was probably just a material QL requirement that wasn't spelled out, which was exactly what it was. Wurm is just too mysterious sometimes for its own good.

• Like 1