Sign in to follow this  
Archaegeo

Seeking mature self-motivated people for large deeded areas

We are looking for 4-6 or so tenants for Neosophy's Crown.

Applicants should be mature (no teenagers, sorry, your lives are just too chaotic, as they should be), able to find answers via wiki before asking questions, and have the desire to pitch in on deed projects that support everyone.  You should also be premium or expecting to be premium within a week or so.

In return you will get a 25x25+ deeded area, plus 25x15 perimeter area to maintain as your own, access to over 40 iron veins and all other ore types if needed, lots of lumber, farmland, horses, etc.

Note: You pick the project you want to work on, or suggest a new deed project, that supports skills you want to raise anyway, or supports your area of the deed in addition to the deed as whole.  This is not slave labor.

We are not desperate for folks, we dont take just anyone.  If the guidelines do not agree with you at all, then please do not apply.

Here is the Guidelines for Prospective tenants

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B69-Z1jfbaQ1VUNtbDNkUHhLcmM/edit?usp=sharing

The projects lists is in the Guidelines but is also here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq9-Z1jfbaQ1dFItWGUxZDJyd1pHLXVxT2hQR2Q4OWc&usp=sharing

Edited by Archaegeo
  • Like 1

Most generous offer I ever seen... basically the size of a nice deed without any cost in coins... totally amazing.

Yet I would have one question: where did you come up with the estimated cost of 4s50c per month? A 25x25 deed, with standard perimeter (so 600 perimeter tiles, more than 25*15), where one would have full rights, costs exactly 1s25c per month, so the equivalent of 1.250 action / 625 bricks / 417 mortar. I'm sure it was a mistake, but is kinda missleading.

True, ill modify that, if you add in 2 Templars its 4s25c (the deed has 2 Templars) and deeds vary a little in size

But Ill make that a little more clear.  I totally do not expect those number of actions, some people just like to have a yardstick to measure by.

Mostly if people pick a project that appeals to them from the list, or suggests a new one the benefits the deed as a whole and work on it, Im all good.

Yes, as I said, and as I also said lots of time on freedom chat slso, I consider your offer to be a great one. ;)

Also, I'm convinced that it was a mistake; just that I saw it and thought to point it out because it was kinda missleading (and btw your math s**** :P even if you count the two templars for each mini deed, is's 1.25+2=3.25, not 4.25 :P).

Anyway once again these are mare details; what's important is that your offer is a really great one. ;)

So, as Arch's one "long-term" tenant, I suppose I should throw in....

This is a wicked good deal. :)

I have lived on the Crown since day 2 in Wurm, that was 6 weeks ago. In terms of what I have and have access to, I'm ahead of some people I know who have been playing for months. Aside from my premium costs for two characters (he didn't mention we have a Fo priest, did he?) the only thing I've used silver for is greed purchases. There are improved tools laying around in bins for any villager to use. Rocks, and virtually all types of ore and literally every kind of wood are readily available. Clay and tar are readily available, too. Not to mention access to a couple of experienced players who tend to know some of the smarter ways to do the things you're determined you're trying to do (no, I'm not one of those... I'm still doing everything the stupid way :P)

Seriously... I was thinking about putting my own deed down somewhere the other day just so I could say that I have my own deed.. I was looking around trying to find something that I could put a deed on that we didn't already have ... I couldn't. We've got everything. The closest I could come was to build a fishing shack on the lake in the desert, which I still didn't do because we have safe fishing sea-side... So, yeah.. it's that good.

Oh, the "downside". take a look at the project list. Chances are that there's something on there that already aligns with something you wanted to do. If there isn't, I will point out that a lot of the items on there are items that I have suggested.. "Hey, Arch... couldn't we do X, Y or Z?" "Yeah, sure, I'll put it on the list." It's really not a slave labor arrangement, just pick something that benefits everyone on the deed that you would probably want to do on a deed of your own, propose it, and chances are there's a way to work it in. :)

Edited by Teibidh

Incidentally, I'm not sure I understand this numbers debate ... when I put 25x25+15 and 2 guards in to any of the deed calculators it comes out to 8.622s per month?

Nevermind, I get it. :P

4.15s, though, with 2 guards and 15 tile perimeter.

Edited by Teibidh