Sign in to follow this  
Freelancer

animal powered mill

kierat2.JPGLong time ago some people  suggested adding mill. Wind mill actually.

I came into an idea of "small replacment"

Usage :

Grind to flour bulk amounts of grains - straight away.

Grind pottery stuff into dust after adding water it would turn into clay.

Theoretically can be connected to a 2 man saw.

but +1 to headbands for our bisons

why -1 since windmill would be implemented sooner or later...

-1 to windmill

Sorry probably won't happen. This suggestion has come up many a time and nothing has come of it. It is pretty unpopular as it takes away the aspect of doing it yourself and turns the game into no longer being as involved.

Sorry probably won't happen. This suggestion has come up many a time and nothing has come of it. It is pretty unpopular as it takes away the aspect of doing it yourself and turns the game into no longer being as involved.

not true... 1 - smelting u can turn 28 ores into lumps at once. so why cant one do other stuff ?

not true... 1 - smelting u can turn 28 ores into lumps at once. so why cant one do other stuff ?

That's like asking, Why can't 1 mine action make 100 ore? or 1 dig get 100 dirt?...

Different skills work differently.....Thank god, else this game would be extremely dull.

Not really For, or against the suggestion though itself.... I like it and I don't.

The trouble I have with it is it takes away from the crafting aspect of the game, and turns it more towards a "management" kind of game. If it's an unnecessary chore to do the extra intermediary step, we should be looking at taking out the intermediary step. Personally, i like it as-is.

Well animal powered mill  keeps in "touch" of  medieval times - similar like wurm  so generalli it will fit.  getting 100 dirts at 1 dig  its lame tru but its different